Testing and Training Automation for MS Dynamics AX
We will discuss the following critical factors in successful optimization of AX testing and end-user training in Dynamics AX to meet your business requirements:
- Easy yet professional preparation and execution of your test campaigns (recording reworkable scripts)
- Useful and transparent test results that build confidence about the level of your system’s quality
- Adapting test scripts for end user training and assessments
- Matching instructing movies with business processes and user roles
- Measuring users’ learning progress
- Delivering self-produced role handbooks to users who pull for updates in case of modifications
- Smart security permissions set-up that limits user mistakes
- Methods of in-depth monitoring of your AX performance and optimising your business processes
The event will offer a Q&A session, so don’t forget to have your questions ready as they may lead to a follow-up webinar addressing your specific needs closely.
About the Speaker
Product trainer, QA tester, Dynamics AX Quality Assurance team member at Xplus, a passionate speaker with insights into sales and training and a regular witness to problem-solving capabilities of Executive Automats (EA) whose daily activities comprise of using various EA modes – from function, process and regression testing, through putting together user training resources to setting up and checking security permissions.
His hands-on experience guarantees first-hand quality information and interesting technical details that will supply you with a thorough knowledge of the key applications and top benefits of Executive Automats.
Rafal’s personal interests include sailing, climbing and computer games.
- Title: Testing and Training Automation for Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Date: Thursday, February 3rd, 2016
- Time: 4–4.45PM CET/ 10–10.45PM Beijing/ 10–10.45AM New York
- Duration: 45min
If you’re unable to join us this time, get in touch to let us know (our webinars will be held regularly) or request an on-demand demo.
Get a collection of free resources designed to grow your knowledge about testing and training automation for MS Dynamics AX (and more!), including script recording and must knows about Executive Automats. Regular updates from Dynamics Automated are also available upon request.